Layered navigation block don't keep order position

Hello community! :)

I got a small problem: I want to re-order the filters in the Layered navigation block (v1.10.5). It does save it the right way, but every time I go to edit it again, all filters are back to their initial position, not the one I set them up! I then have to do all the work again.. :/

I don't know if it's a Prestashop bug not retrieving the last position when it loads them or If I do something wrong... Could someone else please have a try (at the risk of messing up their filters :P)

Thanks a lot :)

(sorry for my english!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello,

With current Prestashop 1.5 and since the 1.6 release of there in one year ago, I meet the SAME problem you all.

Prestashop official team, can you fix this bug ? Please, who can found a solution.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have committed a bugfix to Github: https://github.com/musicpanda/blocklayered/commit/c53257c6cefcf5551d1f3cd51268fde658c1ad6b

It repairs one file: blocklayered_admin.js. I have attached the repaired version. As Prestashop allows no javascript files as attachment I have renamed it.

Thank you, it worked perfect on mine 1.6.1.3 Prestashop.

@1st edit:

Doesnt work, it's save position on front side but while you edit certain filter it got default value positions.

@2rd edit:

Now it's working for me, PS v1.6.1.3, ../modules/blocklayered/js/

extract attachment to it.

Notify whenever it's work or not for you.

js.zip

Edited by mlodociany (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Whenever it's my fault about posting a file - sorry!
Today evening I will post it again (not in home right now).

Greetings

@edit

I'm not able to post any attachments and even download my own (persmision denied).

Quick link:

http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/NIWvMeBt/file.html

Please reupload this into forum file system if you can.

Cheers.
Edited by mlodociany (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hmm @panther.. the changed files don't seem to work for me :(

I've placed them in modules/blocklayered/js directly from the root..

also rocking 1.6.1.3..

Please check and make sure your theme js /themes/.../js/modules/) does not override modules/blocklayered/js this file.

Please correct me if i'm wrong with path and let me know if this work for you.

Damian.

• 3 months later...

Hey RasdyCute, please check my previous reply to this topic, you should find this file uploaded to hosting server. Let me know if it's working for you.

Please keep in mind that this topic is pretty old and this bug can be already fixed in newest version of this module (its official on prestashop GitHub) I also suggest you to try one from github.

Greetings, Damian