1.6 More problems... Logged In v Logged Out

Hi,

The Community tested 1.6 for months, first on the Alpha, then on the Beta, and on the RC. All fresh installs had prices on product and category pages, and so does version 1.6.0.5, which is stable.

I am sorry that your online store was modified prior to the upgrade in a way that your prices don't display anymore. I would suggest that you disable modules one by one to check if one of them is responsible for the broken site. Also, check with your developer if any custom development was made in your code.

Thanks for the love!

• Like 1

Hi,

The Community tested 1.6 for months, first on the Alpha, then on the Beta, and on the RC. All fresh installs had prices on product and category pages, and so does version 1.6.0.5, which is stable.

I am sorry that your online store was modified prior to the upgrade in a way that your prices don't display anymore. I would suggest that you disable modules one by one to check if one of them is responsible for the broken site. Also, check with your developer if any custom development was made in your code.

Thanks for the love!

My online store WAS NOT modified prior to upgrade. I tried the upgrade and it was a total mess so i done a clean install. There was no custom development done either. This is all the default store with some modules disabled because they had issues. 

I'll try a whole new download and re-installation and start over (for the 3rd time) and see what happens. 

I have a similar problem.

When i try to login to front of site with an existing user, the screen goes blank. After doing this all the other page on the site are also blank. If I reset my browser cache, the site returns, but i still cannot login as an existing customer.

I think I found the issue. When re-installing the site. i deleted the database and remade it with the same name. It seems that it still existed and i had duplicated info in there which was causing chaos. I re-installed the site and created a new database with a different name and the logged in v not logged in issue seems to have gone. 

I have a similar problem.

When i try to login to front of site with an existing user, the screen goes blank. After doing this all the other page on the site are also blank. If I reset my browser cache, the site returns, but i still cannot login as an existing customer.

I discovered the cause of this. I upgraded and then removed legacy modules and they must have left something behind that was causing this.

I reinstalled, deleting 1.5 custom modules before starting the upgrade, and now the site works without any errors.

I think I found the issue. When re-installing the site. i deleted the database and remade it with the same name. It seems that it still existed and i had duplicated info in there which was causing chaos. I re-installed the site and created a new database with a different name and the logged in v not logged in issue seems to have gone. 

I discovered the cause of this. I upgraded and then removed legacy modules and they must have left something behind that was causing this.

I reinstalled, deleting 1.5 custom modules before starting the upgrade, and now the site works without any errors.

Happy to read that, guys. Now, enjoy your PrestaShop 1.6 :)