I want to Test PrestaShop but I'm stuck...

I am looking to try to figure out a quick and easy way to test prestashop but it seems i've hit a deadend since I don't really fully understand server and hosting logistics other than basic knowledge. 

My problem is I've set everything up on my computer to test it for free since I couldn't figure out somewhere else to check it. I'm mostly into the prestashop installation but I can't seem to get past the Database part even though I've created a database for it the installation tells me there isn't one. I'm currently using WAMP as my computer's server tool for this project.

Any ideas? Or is there an easier way to test Prestashop with free hosting somewhere that is faster and easier? I mostly just wanted to use it to test it with a script embedded into it for development reasons. I'd test it on my companies hosting server but I don't have sufficient access to do that so I'm seeking alternatives to help me figure this out faster so that I can start playing around with testing PrestaShop.

post-771004-0-18076700-1394723252_thumb.png

Apparently I need to activate the " Database Server " somehow? I'm digging into figuring that out and I'm guessing I missed setting something up somewhere it seems though so far i am uncertain about that so I will have to read into it more.

I also tried putting the WAMP Server Online but that made no difference...

post-771004-0-72077200-1394724556_thumb.png