Error when clicking fast on categories, products, or when connection is too slow.

Hi all,

I have now migrated one of our web shops from Oscommerce, bought a couple of templates and modules for migration etc., and we are now up running.

I am quite excited, as Prestashop seems to be developed quite professional, however I need to ask if anyone is experiencing the same issue, and if that is normal.

When i am clicking fast on the categories, manufacturer or products, before the previous site is finished loading, I can provoke an error coming up. It also happens, if there for some reason, is a slow connection.

I have gone to the template monster to see if I can provoke the same issue, as well as the live tests of the templates you can buy here, and it gives the same error. So it should not just be my template doing this. Nothing major, you can just click ok, and proceed.

Here is an example:

http://livedemo00.template-help.com/prestashop_47799/index.php?id_category=11&controller=category&id_lang=1

I seems it only happens in Safari, firefok and Opera ??

The error thrown does not have a description, however it say:

TECHNICAL ERROR: 

Details:
Error thrown: [object Object]
Text status: error

Now you may say, why do you want to do that. Well I don't, but I would like to know if this is normal ?

Also, since the Technical Error is empty, can that messagebox be disabled, as it does not do anything ?

Can anyone share their experience on this ?
Edited by brih (see edit history)

Thanks for your reply Vekia,

I also realised that, as it stopped when disabeling the Ajax cart. It is strange that I bought a template like that, where the cart isnt working really, anyway it seems I am left with the trouble of getting that to work...

I have removed the hook for the cart in pages header, and that takes care of this as well, however it means that the little trashcan icon doesnt have any function anymore....but that is a temp fix for now...

Would it require a lot to rewrite so the cart is not loaded in the background ??

Thanks for that Vekia.

We did set up a dedicated server, so that is running quite well, and I need to stress it to get the error, but I can't rely on that. I still hope Templatemonster will come back with a solution to the templates we bought, but so far no response. I have disabled the Ajax for now...a bit sad... 

Thanks for your time.