Upload 1.6 version module to addons

webplus

Hello,

I want to upload module dedicated for 1.6 version only (1.5 version of module is different, I want provide two zip files). How can I do that? There is no "New zip v1.6.x" button yet. But if I click on "New zip v1.5.x", I can select 1.6.0.4 in "Compatibility" field. There is no delete button (for specific version) too, so I'm rather asking first. Will you add "New zip v1.6.x" button?

Edited by webplus (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok but will the older theme version will be still available, for example, if i submit a theme with compatibility 1.6.0.5, will the 1.5.x theme version still be available? And on the product page will there be shown compatibility from 1.5.x to 1.6.0.5?

Great, one button makes it easier. Delete button for contributors would be great to, so we can delete the old or unwanted (sub)versions and you save some space ;-) (customer would always download last "online" version)

I meant specific zip files. For example I have one module with:

- Compatibility : >= v1.5

- Compatibility : < v1.5

- Full version compatibility

I have some zip files in each "group". I want to delete Full version compatibility ONLY, which is now online. The reason is that I submitted it by mistake via incorrect button some time ago and it was accepted :-)