Error: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

• 1 month later...

you can view other part of shop? problem appear only when you're trying to open product page

Vekia,

I am also facing the same problem. When I am trying to open any product, webpage (www.onlineshoppingadda.com) goes blank and the error is displayed as -

Error: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Kindly suggest the troubleshoot..

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi peeps

I closed off the front end functionality on my site a few weeks ago to do some major works. Now when I log on I get the message "Access Denied". The only option available for me is "My Preferences", and when I click on that it says "No Profile" although has my details listed underneath. There are no more options for me to click on or make use of, so if anyone could help shed some light on the situation it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Rob

• 10 months later...

if you install product ratting module then you face same problem, the solution is that disable product ratting module then every thing goes good

Any such module causing this error should be considered of very low quality and made by someone not knowing prestashop at all. A proper module accessing prestashop's core functionality properly for what it want to do, as it should, should never ever see this error!

My suggestion: Don't use that module!

Edited by innovacy (see edit history)