Paypal pro addon - "This file is corrupted"

webox

A month or so ago, I had a client purchase Paypal pro for Prestashop 1.5.6.1, and at the time they decided to use a particular domain that they wrote in upon download.

Later they decided they wanted to use a different domain, but when I wrote in the new domain and downloaded the Paypal pro addon, it said the file is corrupted.

My client is fairly upset about this, especially since support has not gotten back to us in a month so far, which is when sent the first mail through the "Contact us" link down below the Download button on the addon site, asking about this problem.

What to do here?

What is up with charging $200+ USD for a key addon and then not even bother getting back to customers asking for simple support? Waiting a month for a reply is ridiculous. I imagine this would be an immensly simple fix.

• Like 1

Hi again,

The Zip file was fixed today. Could you download it again and tell us how it goes?

Xavier, hope all is well - I just tested the download and the now the download link does not respond at all. I click the download button (PrestaShop version < 1.5  (v.)  ) and nothing happens at all.