Problem with cookies ? no cart, no login

Hi people,

I have a problem with my new shop.

pulserasjolie.com

Seems to be a problem with cookies. to add a product to cart is not saved, and you can not login.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

edit: The cart work good right now, i dont not why, but work.

The login work, but the LOGOUT doesn't work.

Edited by ctrlsoluciones.com (see edit history)

Hi ctrl,

The next time you see that you cannot logout, can you refresh the page (Ctrl-F5 (Windows) or Cmnd-R (Mac) ) and see if you are then logged out? I sometimes see that some cached page is not removed in time and still shows old values, even if you just changed them, like logging out, product fields (if you edit a product, save and then edit again that same product)...

pascal.

Ctrl,

It seems to work fine for me. I just placed a full order on the site. I placed the order using a guest account, so no login or so, and all seems to work OK.

(N.B. When you cancel my fake order, DON'T Delete the fake order, just cancel it. Deleting Orders using the standard delete function of PrestaShop gives problems with 'ghost items' in new orders, when the same order ID is used for this new order So Never delete Orders... For your information)

Question:

Are you changing the PrestaShop code once a while, or only do things in Back office? If you change code, Always delete your cookies, as they may be not valid anymore. This many times creates the problem with the cart as you describe.

So let me know if this may have been the problem. If you DON'T change any code, I'm not sure what can be the problem.

pascal.

Hi Pascal,

Very thanks for your help. I solved this problem this morning.

The origin of problem is the module "pss_wpinps". This module need to add a few lines in config.php of prestashop to work. I delete this lines and it work again.

Thanks for all!

By the way, I dont have any order of you...

Hello ctrl, can you please tell us what exactly you did at config, cause seems i have the same problem. Thank you

Hi

I've installed "pss_wpinps" module to show posts from Wordpress in Prestashop and I have the same problem.

So, the reason is the extra code in config file used to get that module work?

Please confirm if is right, to erase it to test, but I think I had the problem with shopping cart even before install that module.

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

Hi ctrl,

The next time you see that you cannot logout, can you refresh the page (Ctrl-F5 (Windows) or Cmnd-R (Mac) ) and see if you are then logged out? I sometimes see that some cached page is not removed in time and still shows old values, even if you just changed them, like logging out, product fields (if you edit a product, save and then edit again that same product)...

pascal.

I just removed "carts" (under customers>carts) and now some people can't add products as they disappear from cart after they added them to it. :( How can I solve this?

Edited by midana (see edit history)