Fesh Install CPanel Only Main Pages are Viewable

I am getting a server 500 error when accessing pages. The only pages that work are, admin main, homepage, and modules in the admin section. I am using godaddy as hosting and fresh install through the cpanel.

Turned error report got:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/username/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/username/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/username/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/df/30/e4/wrt52f4d58cd2bd26.93165905' in /home/username/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/username/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(201): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/usernam...', '<?php /* Smarty...', Object(Smarty)) #1 /home/username/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource() #2 /home/username/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #3 /home/username/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/55/f7/fb/55f7fb8efb41c688c91dd4d304134a7100e6f511.file.form.tpl.php(89): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate('toolbar.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, 0) #4 /home/username/public_html/tools/sma in /home/username/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44
Edited by ryanb4614 (see edit history)

I think you should reinstall it, that constant is gernerated when installing as random string to increase security, in the settings.inc.php file.

My reccomendation is not to install using cpanel on a godaddy sever, as I've seen it failing countless times! Use the manual installer after uploading files using ftp