cash on delivery don't work... why?

maybe i have to update my prestashop version to the last version? i have 1.5.6.1 and the last is 1.5.6.2 but i'm not sure that i can find all modules for news version...

And, if i update, i lost all product, configuration, image, themes, ecc?

And: for travel services and exurtions, it's right to use virtual product?

Edited by sharm-tour (see edit history)

Although you don't need to configure carriers for virtual products the module should work also without this. I think your configuration for localization is incorrect. On the table limitazioni di nazioni you ticked Italy ? You made some changes on localization (zones and countries)?

hi

no i don't change nothing on localizzation section, only enable all country...

Oh well, now I noticed that you are not using default prestashop cash on delivery module. Sorry, but I cannot fix modules from third party developers for free. See also here the same problem:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/305070-cash-on-delivery-fee/?do=findComment&comment=1543815

The module is not working at all and should be debugged by developer. Take into consideration to use one of the paid modules, mentioned in a.m. addons link.

hi,

now i'm using  bank transfer module but i translate all, but i think i can't use bank transfer module for payment.

I try to use cashondelivery and cashondeliveryplus but don't work.

I can pay 30 euro, this is not problem, but if don't work what i do?

P,S, i try with default theme, but also don't work...

hi,

now i'm using  bank transfer module but i translate all, but i think i can't use bank transfer module for payment.

I try to use cashondelivery and cashondeliveryplus but don't work.

I can pay 30 euro, this is not problem, but if don't work what i do?

P,S, i try with default theme, but also don't work...

Your mistake was not telling the community you were using a free module with history of bugs.

I am marking this topic and resolved and closing.  This was a BIG waste of member time.

If you have other questions you may 1) open a new topic WITH ALL DETAILS in the English forum. or 2) write in your native language.