Can We generate Two different invoice ?

You can have any number of different invoice templates in the M4 PDF Extensions module. For example, one for the customer and one or more for the administrator.

hum, but i want generate two different invoices after order confirmation. how i do this any hints ?

thanks in advance 

Edited by mani313 (see edit history)

As was written. You can patch the original invoice code or have two similar invoice templates using M4 PDF Extensions module (15 minutes of work with minor changes).

is it ? with your extension , will it generate two different invoices and send two emails when order  confirmation ? 

There is the generated invoice (PrestaShop built-in feature) which is basically only the order + invoice number and date.

You can send first invoice to the customer and second one (or more) with different look create in module administration. It possible to send the second and different invoice by the Mail alerts module with a small modification. I am ready to give this modification for free.

There is the generated invoice (PrestaShop built-in feature) which is basically only the order + invoice number and date.

You can send first invoice to the customer and second one (or more) with different look create in module administration. It possible to send the second and different invoice by the Mail alerts module with a small modification. I am ready to give this modification for free.

thanks anyway but we really need to generate and send invoices after order confirmation (ie auto). can we get this from your extension ? we are eagerly waiting for this feature.

thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...

Hello tuk66,

I was looking for a similar solution as requested by mani313 when I stumbled across this thread. I can't believe that printing two different layouts of the same invoice is not aa standard feature of Prestashop.

I need the invoice PDF automatically sent to the client after confirming shipping to have a colored logo and certain company information printed in the footer, while my Admin version which I forward to the fulfillment center must not have the logo and footer text, because they use a b/w printer to print on a colored letterhead paper already containig this information.

Sounds as if your proposed solution would also work for me (PS 1.6.1.5) – so could I kindly ask you to send it to me at [email protected]?

A thousand thx in advance!