do i need a new hook?

hi,

i want to make this template

http://www.leotheme.com/prestashop/themes/234-leo-converse.html

like the FIRST attachment: a right column in home page too, BUT below the slideshow.

If i just remove the condition {if $page_name =='index'} and fix the div#leo-centercol width, the right column appears like the second attachment. I don't need this.

So, i need the slideshow outside div#leo-centercol, how can i do that?do i really need a new hook?

post-748713-0-66289800-1390151322_thumb.jpg

post-748713-0-34703400-1390151673_thumb.jpg

You don't need a new hook for that. How you would do it is hook the slide show to the displayTop and check if the page was index to display the slide show. Then hook the categories module into the regular right hook, and make sure the index.tpl had the right template displayed in it. 

You don't need a new hook for that. How you would do it is hook the slide show to the displayTop and check if the page was index to display the slide show. Then hook the categories module into the regular right hook, and make sure the index.tpl had the right template displayed in it. 

i moved the slideshow into displayTop, it's the last module in the position but i see it before the logo and the menu..

Edited by alfredopacino (see edit history)

I don't really know what to tell you, it can be solved with it and editing the html in the template, just experiment around with it or purchase the theme if you find it takes too long. 

i don't know how..

i just see header.tpl with 

<div id="leo-centercol" class="{if $page_name == "index"} contatiner{else} span9{/if}"><div id="center_column">
{if $page_name != 'index'}
{include file="$tpl_dir./breadcrumb.tpl"} 
{/if}
{/if}

i don't see any other tpl could be useful..