500 Internal Server Error - Select Payment

Hi,

All the while i only had the COD payment option and my website was working fine.

Last evening i installed ccavenue payment gateway module for INR. The module was forwarded to me from CCavenue support team.

Now, everytime i go checkout and go to payment option, and select COD, the website hangs and returns 500 Internal server error after some time.

Ever since, even the admin panel is acting cranky.

I raised a ticket with the hosting support, and they suggest that the payment section is using up all the Virtual Memory and there by crashing the website.

Any suggestions / advice...

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

In the error log, i found these, when i tried to reproduce the issue,

*ERROR*     2014/01/15 - 23:55:46: Unknown column 'start_day' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>UPDATE `ps_advice` SET `id_advice` = '1',`id_ps_advice` = '1',`id_tab` = '53',`selector` = '#configuration_form',`location` = 'before',`validated` = '1',`start_day` = '0',`stop_day` = '0' WHERE `id_advice` = 1</pre> at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php
*ERROR*     2014/01/15 - 23:55:51: Unknown column 'start_day' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>UPDATE `ps_advice` SET `id_advice` = '1',`id_ps_advice` = '1',`id_tab` = '53',`selector` = '#configuration_form',`location` = 'before',`validated` = '1',`start_day` = '0',`stop_day` = '0' WHERE `id_advice` = 1</pre> at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php
*ERROR*     2014/01/15 - 23:55:56: Unknown column 'start_day' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>UPDATE `ps_advice` SET `id_advice` = '1',`id_ps_advice` = '1',`id_tab` = '53',`selector` = '#configuration_form',`location` = 'before',`validated` = '1',`start_day` = '0',`stop_day` = '0' WHERE `id_advice` = 1</pre> at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php
*ERROR*     2014/01/15 - 23:56:03: Unknown column 'start_day' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>UPDATE `ps_advice` SET `id_advice` = '1',`id_ps_advice` = '1',`id_tab` = '53',`selector` = '#configuration_form',`location` = 'before',`validated` = '1',`start_day` = '0',`stop_day` = '0' WHERE `id_advice` = 1</pre> at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php
*ERROR*     2014/01/15 - 23:56:12: Unknown column 'start_day' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>UPDATE `ps_advice` SET `id_advice` = '1',`id_ps_advice` = '1',`id_tab` = '53',`selector` = '#configuration_form',`location` = 'before',`validated` = '1',`start_day` = '0',`stop_day` = '0' WHERE `id_advice` = 1</pre> at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php
*ERROR*     2014/01/15 - 23:56:20: Unknown column 'start_day' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>UPDATE `ps_advice` SET `id_advice` = '1',`id_ps_advice` = '1',`id_tab` = '53',`selector` = '#configuration_form',`location` = 'before',`validated` = '1',`start_day` = '0',`stop_day` = '0' WHERE `id_advice` = 1</pre> at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php
*ERROR*     2014/01/15 - 23:56:27: Unknown column 'start_day' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>UPDATE `ps_advice` SET `id_advice` = '1',`id_ps_advice` = '1',`id_tab` = '53',`selector` = '#configuration_form',`location` = 'before',`validated` = '1',`start_day` = '0',`stop_day` = '0' WHERE `id_advice` = 1</pre> at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php

Oops sorry,

The table, seems to be missing the following field...

ids_tab

If i disable the gateway module, the COD module works just fine.

If acts funny only when the gateway module is enabled.

Many Thanks,

Asif

P.S: I unsuccessfully tried to attach the image of the table :(

Edited by auther (see edit history)

Hi,

i receive the following error,

*ERROR* 2014/01/21 - 16:22:08: Unknown column 'start_day' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>UPDATE `ps_advice` SET `id_advice` = '1',`id_ps_advice` = '1',`id_tab` = '53',`selector` = '#configuration_form',`location` = 'before',`validated` = '1',`start_day` = '0',`stop_day` = '0' WHERE `id_advice` = 1</pre> at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php

I noticed that in that table (ps_advice), the field names is start_date and stop_date instead of start_day and stop_day as per the query.

I am not an expert and not comfortable implementing the change.
I believe it is best to change the update query, than to change the table.

But i am not sure which file is generating this query.

How will i be able to identify the file... please help.

Thanks,

Asif

• 2 months later...

Hi,

All the while i only had the COD payment option and my website was working fine.

Last evening i installed ccavenue payment gateway module for INR. The module was forwarded to me from CCavenue support team.

Now, everytime i go checkout and go to payment option, and select COD, the website hangs and returns 500 Internal server error after some time.

Ever since, even the admin panel is acting cranky.

I raised a ticket with the hosting support, and they suggest that the payment section is using up all the Virtual Memory and there by crashing the website.

Any suggestions / advice...

Hi Can you please pass the module? CCAvenue doesn't respond when I ask for it. Also did you manage to resolve the errors?

Thanks