Product Images

How can I change an image in my product listing ?

Whenever I try to upload a fresh .JPEG image in a product listing, it comes back with a red box saying "undefined", and no image has uploaded.

I am using Firefox.  Does Prestashop backoffice work better in Chrome, or maybe better in Internet Explorer ?

Whenever I try to upload a fresh .JPEG image in a product listing, it comes back with a red box saying "undefined", and no image has uploaded.

I am using Firefox.  Does Prestashop backoffice work better in Chrome, or maybe better in Internet Explorer ?

I suggest you open a topic for this, as the original one is about another issue ;)

@Adds: that is the correct folder. and indeed the image is not visible. Can you set the img folder permissions to 755 recursively?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 

Check that the image file size is within your upload limits, might be that the file is too big.. also the .jpeg file extention maybe an issue.. try .jpg

Nick

TIP: make all your master image sizes 600px X 600px in an image editor before you upload them... and always "Save For Web"

Edited by Teapot Creative (see edit history)