Blank modules page after failed installation of klarna

Hi,

I tried to install the klarna module, but the installation failed, my browser crashed. Now I can't access the modules Page and the payment page in the backoffice anymore. The page is blank. I activated the debug mode and got this error:

Warning: require(/www/www.mydomain.de/doc/modules/klarnaprestashop/backward_compatibility/backward.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/www.mydomain.de/doc/modules/klarnaprestashop/klarnaprestashop.php on line 78

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/www.mydomain.de/doc/modules/klarnaprestashop/backward_compatibility/backward.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /www/www.mydomain.de/doc/modules/klarnaprestashop/klarnaprestashop.php on line 78

How can I fix that? I tried to copy klarna to the module folder manually, but the requiried files aren't in the module folder.

Thanks!

Edited by phlppgrssr (see edit history)

I already deleted the Klarna folder in /modules. It didn't work. But I found out, that another Klarna subfolder was created. I found that folder in a folder with a long generative name, something like /heu003h4uzrzueb4775bbe (not the exact name). I had no chmod permission for those files, but after I talked to my provider, it could delete them and now I have access to modules again.
Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm getting the same error when trying to install Klarna 1.7.4

I was able to get the modules page back after deleting the both the klarnaprestashop folder.

Tried installing Klarna again with the same result.

Have you been successful installing Klarna?

does the /backward_compatibility/backward.php file exist in your klarna module directory?