Menu language error

Hello, 

I would like to get some guidance about my problem. I am newb and I think I cannot solve it by myself. 

I have installed PS for my wine store. 

Main language is English (at this moment). 

I have installed the Hungarian, German, Italian, Spanish, French and German languages too. 

The English menu is perfect, but when I pick Hungarian, the menu language turns into some other language. When I pick Italian language, the menu turns into German language, etc. 

Can you please help me solve this problem? 

I am desperately trying to fix it... (3 reinstall, 10hours of bugsearch)

The website will be here: winenavigator dot eu

Thank you for your help. 

Rob

Edited by fobiss (see edit history)

Hi, 

Yup, it is winenavigator DOT eu

I think I have found the problem. It is with the theme I picked. I have checked the zip folder and there is a config.xml in it with this: 

<!-- Copyright Prestashop -->                           <theme version="1.5" name="leowine" directory="leowine"><author name="leo wines" email="[email protected]" url="http://prestashop.com"/><descriptions><description iso="en"></description><description iso="br"></description><description iso="de"></description><description iso="es"></description><description iso="fr"></description><description iso="id"></description><description iso="it"></description><description iso="nl"></description><description iso="pl"></description><description iso="ru"></description></descriptions><variations><variation name="leowine"

Once the theme was installed it is forcing the website to be English if I am picking the first flag (lang_id=1), Portugese for the second flag (lang_id=2), German for the third flag (lang_id=3), Spanish for the 4th, French for the 5th, Indonesian for the 6th, etc etc.

I need some help where can I change this.

I could uninstall the theme, unzip the install file, change the config.xml, compress it with the modification and reinstall it, but it is not the best idea since maybe later I will need further languages too, and I don't wanna start over this madness...

I need help to find out where this info was stored (after the install) so I can change the second iso="br"> to iso="hu"> or whatever I want.

Yes, because he made lang_id=3 "DE" so it WILL BE German, even I pick other languages for the third place.

I have asked him, he told me: 

You have to translate ALL the menu languages again since the theme is not supporting Hungarian language. (this is bs) (even the languages what that are supported but not under his desired lang_id)

So if I want the 4th flag to be the German flag, I have to translate the whole Spanish stuff to German... As he said... Instead of solving this language place r@ping... 

the default language is English, and since the themes default language is also English, it is working fine. But since the shop will be open for our little land (Hungary) too, I have to integrate our language too. That would be the second flag (lang_id=2). 

The theme says we must be from Portugal, but no, we are from Hungary...

I can only translate the main menu, but I can't do it for the social stuff, etc (on the bottom of the site).

Of course I will try to do it for the Hungarian, but why would I do it for the rest of the languages? (The supported ones). 

I bet if I could pick the HU for the second id instead of BR most of the translation wont be necessary...

In the database it is ok: 

id_lang name active iso_code language_code

1 English (English) 1  en            en

2 Hungarian           1   hu            hu

3 Italiano (Italian)  1    it              it

4 Español (Spanish) 1 es            es

So the source code is forcing to id_2 to be Portugese :S