[Job Offer] Prestashop Expert Needed

Dmmjr

There are modules that will allow you to accomplish this.  I would take the time to do some advanced google or prestashop search, and you will find them

Could you point me in the direction of some of these? It would be MUCH appreciated!!

So I'm going to jump right into it and explain what exactly I'm trying to accomplish.

This is my Website: www.cyberwarecomputers.com

This is my Prestashop: www.cyberwarecomputers.com/store

Now I know Prestashop allows you to add combinations but the way they are displayed does not work for me. I'm looking to do something along the lines of www.cyberpowerpc.com or www.ibuypower.com.

My customer's will need to be able to choose their own parts for a custom PC. The price must update accordingly. This list of parts will be relatively long and I'd like to display it in a TAB under the product. Just like I have a "More Info" tab and a "Reviews" tab. I would need a "Customize" tab.

I'll also need some sort of validation system.

For example: Choosing a graphics card that requires more than a 400W Power supply. The user must not be able to check out with a 350W Power supply and it must prompt them with the error.

I'll also be interested in basically a complete template redesign. I'll be wanting to keep the same theme of black and red, but i'd like to clean up the current template and add some customization to it.

If you're interested I'd love to talk more about this with you. Just post here or message me and I'll get back to you with some contact information.

Hello 

do you have all price rules for this page?