Mass Combinations taking 1000's of Hours

Hi,

I have alot of combinations i want to add to a product (11 Atributes from 2 to 15 Values), if i try to add these by the combinations generator i get a white screen. I have tried using store manager but it is currently 36 hours in and has 51000 hours remaining.

Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks for any help

Jackson

post-385104-0-23795500-1388309217_thumb.jpg

Thanks, errors turned on. I Cancelled the 'store manager' combinations upload.

If i go into the BO and try to go to the product- combinations i get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 87 bytes) in /home/sites/jmods.co.uk/public_html/store/classes/db/DbPDO.php on line 90

If i go onto the product page on the Front office i get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 97 bytes) in /home/sites/jmods.co.uk/public_html/store/classes/SpecificPrice.php on line 21

Link for product: http://jmods.co.uk/store/index.php?id_product=141&controller=product

Any help who be appreciated, as the 'store manager' upload didnt actually finish, i presume that it needs to be cleared and started again?

Regards

Jackon

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for the delay, changed all of that the error when generating how is :

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 165412864) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/sites/jmods.co.uk/public_html/store/controllers/admin/AdminAttributeGeneratorController.php(69) : runtime-created function on line 1

on line 1 is <?php

thanks

Jackson

Prestashop cannot handle more than about 1,000-3,000 combinations per product, loading them from store manager (or any other module) is not going to help much, as the front end would not be able to handle it.

You can check out the following module which was developed specifically for this reason.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/47363-module-attribute-wizard-pro-create-an-unlimited-number-of-attributes-and-display-as-radio-button-checkbox-dropdown-textbox-teaxtarea-files/