Horizontal top menu no link to category

Site is hollandtextiles.com - looks like it uses a non-standard theme ( called or renamed to 'Holland'?).

In the top menu, links to sub-categories are fine, problem is only with links to top level categories. But I don't know what effect the theme has on top menu configuration - could be an issue there, or possibly with category structure, e.g what is the parent category for the top level categories?

Maybe some screenshots would help. One showing the Catalog->Categories page; one showing the Catalog->Categories->Edit page for the category 'Vlisco'; and one showing Vlisco in both columns in the config page for the top horizontal menu.

Thanks, Dave

Hi, thanks for these. The first screenshot matches my request, but the other two aren't quite what I was after. Just to confirm I would like one showing the Catalog->Categories->Edit page for the category 'Vlisco'; and one showing Vlisco in both columns in the config page for the top horizontal menu.

Thanks, Dave

Yes, I've just been looking at your site before I saw your response, and all seems well.

The top level categories (such as Vlisco) are now showing the correct links when you hover on them after hovering on Home in the top menu (which they weren't before). I suspect that if you wanted to add those categories back in to the top menu now, it would be OK.

Glad you got it sorted.

Groetjes, Dave