Any idea why tax_rate value not saved in database?

Hi,

The calculation in the shop cart is correct but where I have problem is when exporting order detail to a system called AFTERBUY that we use to finalize sales. I noticed in the database table that the value of tax_rate is 0.000 instead of 19.000 (19%) which is the standard german tax rate.

regards

• 1 year later...

Hi,

The calculation in the shop cart is correct but where I have problem is when exporting order detail to a system called AFTERBUY that we use to finalize sales. I noticed in the database table that the value of tax_rate is 0.000 instead of 19.000 (19%) which is the standard german tax rate.

regards

Did you find the solution ?

• 6 months later...

JUST SOLVED!!! :)

Apparently, the "tax_rate" field is a remnant for compatibility with older versions of Prestashop, and is always set to zero. To show the right tax rate, just use the following field name:

taxtaxrate

And this will do the magic.

That's all, folks!!! :lol:

If you need to get the tax rate straight from the database, you must query the ps_tax table, the tax rate is stored in the rate field.

No offense, but this is such an old hat!

I thought this is about exporting orders with product specific tax rates, not the defined tax rates as such, independent of products.