How to import orders from 1.4 to 1.5

hi, can somebody share how to import oders via sql. i have exported fields from 1.4 :

"Order No" "Payment" "Recycled Packaging" "Gift Wrapping" "Gift Message" "Shipping Number" "Total Discounts" "Total Paid" "Total Paid Real" "Total Products" "Total Shipping" "Total Wrapping" "Invoice No" "Delivery No" "Invoice Date" "Delivery Date" "Validity" "Date Added" "Date Updated" "Customer No" "First Name" "Last Name" "Email" "Delivery Address" "Invoice Address" "Currency"

Hey Tashkas,

Unfortunately you can't simply re-import these fields, you would also need to transfer the other objects related to these orders:

- Customers

- Addresses

- Order details

- Order Tax details

- Shopping carts

The best way to perform this operation is to upgrade your previous v1.4.x store to v1.5.x (using the 1-click upgrade module).

You can also use other tools such as PrestaShop Store Manager (paid software).

Hey Tashkas,

Unfortunately you can't simply re-import these fields, you would also need to transfer the other objects related to these orders:

- Customers

- Addresses

- Order details

- Order Tax details

- Shopping carts

The best way to perform this operation is to upgrade your previous v1.4.x store to v1.5.x (using the 1-click upgrade module).

You can also use other tools such as PrestaShop Store Manager (paid software).

i have imported customers, addresses. i cant upgrade becouse i have 1.5.x and i want just it from my old 1.4.x DB to import it, i have two separate DB.

Edited by tashkas (see edit history)

Don't do it! Just upgrade your shop using the installer. Not perfect but the best option.

Even the fields in the most important tables (ps_orders and ps_order_detail) stay remain the same, amounts were recalculated more than once within upgrades from v1.4 to 1.5.6.1.