Can't create pages

Hi I made a prestashop theme on my existing site, and then moved the entire website including the database over to another domain, and it seems that I cannot update the CMS pages, they say updated but the new content doesn't show, I have also tried adding a new page and this doesn't add to the system, it says 'Your CMS page will be saved as a draft' but the page doesn't appear in the CMS pages area in the back office.

How can I fix this?

Graham

probably a good debug, i.e. see if missing or running outdated files (upgrade) is to check the files that differ from your install and that on the prestashop repository.

try this

back office-->advanced parms-->config information

at the bottom, it will eventually display a list of changed files.

here you might be able to identify a changed file dealing with cms...then you can back up the shop file and load the file from an unzipped installation matching your version....

it's at least something to look into.

This is what it shows:

Missing files (1)
  • psadmin/autoupgrade/index.php
Updated files (4)
  • modules/blocknewsletter/mails/en/newsletter_conf.html
  • modules/blocknewsletter/mails/en/newsletter_verif.html
  • modules/mailalerts/mails/en/new_order.html
  • modules/mailalerts/mails/en/new_order.txt

This is what it shows:

Missing files (1)
  • psadmin/autoupgrade/index.php
Updated files (4)
  • modules/blocknewsletter/mails/en/newsletter_conf.html
  • modules/blocknewsletter/mails/en/newsletter_verif.html
  • modules/mailalerts/mails/en/new_order.html
  • modules/mailalerts/mails/en/new_order.txt

that looks 'very' clean...

you are able to update all other aspects of your shop yes?

http://www.prestasho...-add-cms-pages/

The problem with eliyvo was that the database was missing a column in the ps_cms table named indexation. If you two can see if your database has that column that would be great. If not you can create it, it is a tinyint(1) column with 1 as the default value. His shop was 1.5.6.1, so it might not apply to other versions. 

• Like 2

http://www.prestasho...-add-cms-pages/

The problem with eliyvo was that the database was missing a column in the ps_cms table named indexation. If you two can see if your database has that column that would be great. If not you can create it, it is a tinyint(1) column with 1 as the default value. His shop was 1.5.6.1, so it might not apply to other versions. 

That worked great thanks, and thanks El Patron for trying to help me out too. :)