Cannot edit or add CMS pages

I was just coming to post about this issue also.  Any help would be great.

I've just moved a site for a client to a new host and cannot add a new cms page, nor can I edit the ones that are already there.  I thought something had gone wrong in the move, but perhaps not?

I was just coming to post about this issue also.  Any help would be great.

I've just moved a site for a client to a new host and cannot add a new cms page, nor can I edit the ones that are already there.  I thought something had gone wrong in the move, but perhaps not?

Did it work before you moved the site?

No. ps_cms is empty. 

Can you access your error logs? 

If one of you could pm me access to a site, I would need back office and ftp access I can look into it and see if I can figure out what is wrong. 

The problem with eliyvo was that the database was missing a column in the ps_cms table named indexation. If you two can see if your database has that column that would be great. If not you can create it, it is a tinyint(1) column with 1 as the default value. His shop was 1.5.6.1, so it might not apply to other versions. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The problem with eliyvo was that the database was missing a column in the ps_cms table named indexation. If you two can see if your database has that column that would be great. If not you can create it, it is a tinyint(1) column with 1 as the default value. His shop was 1.5.6.1, so it might not apply to other versions. 

excuse me for my english.

i have the same problem on PS.1.5.6.2

i upgraded from 1.4.9 and i can't edit cms pages.

can you please explain how to check that column is exist or not? and how to create it?i'm not very familiar with PS database so i need step by step tutorial on this.

thank you very much

• 10 months later...