SSL activation

Hi,

For several days I try to run SSL for login and order procedure but without any effect. So far, regardless of attempts all the time when I try to log in or go to the shopping cart, the page will not load.

Chrome displays an error:
This website contains a loop redirects. Error code: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECT

Internet Explorer can not display the webpage.

So far:
- I reinstalled my shop again (version 1.5.6.0)
- I made an upgrade to the latest version 1.5.6.1
- I installed an older version 1.4.11.0
- I installed my native Polish version and English version
- I generated new files. Htaccess

I asked my hosting administrators to verify the accuracy of SSL certificate installation but I got the answer that the certificate was installed correctly.

I'm out of ideas now, what can be done to shop began to work properly with SSL ... : (

Please help me.

Regards,

Vaphel

Hi,

It's a clean installation with 5-steps checkout, but 1-step checkout nothing change.

SSL is set only to login and order process. The back office is working properly. Shop is also works fine until I try to go to the login section or to the cart.

BTW - I cannot activate SSL from the back office. I had to change SSL enable directly from the database.

When I looked into BO > Preferences at the SSL I have: Please click here to use HTTPS protocol before enabling SSL. When I clicked on it, the page was reloaded but SSL radio button did not appear.

Regards,

Vaphel

No, I installed it from the Prestashop installation using the web browser. Install files were downloaded from the Prestashop website.

You wrote that 'it's simply not installed properly on the server'. You wrote about SSL certificate or Prestashop installation?

And what should I check or ask hosting administrators to check to verify what was wrong with installation?