Modules menu disappeared completely!

I have recently installed Prestashop and installed a theme, updated content etc.

This morning I noticed that the pages don't load properly - everything is showing in one column (first the left side blocks, then products and then right side blocks.

Now I cannot get to the Modules>modules menu at all - the page flashes the top part about PS account and then the it goes completely blank.

Modules >catalog, postitions and payments pages are showing fine.

Can anyone help?

for the first it will be necessary to turn error reporting, maybe you've got some parse errors, with error reporting on, we will see what's goin on there:

what ps version you use?  hope that 1.5.3+

here is an instruction:

open config/defines.inc.php and find this line
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
change to look like this:
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

Still a blank page

also - if you go to my site www.godlyplaymaterials.com

you'll  get these notices:

Notice: Undefined index: HOOK_HOME in /home/godlyp5/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/77/c6/a8/77c6a87c2fece1ea45382792118e5af5a197166f.file.header.tpl.php on line 177

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/godlyp5/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/77/c6/a8/77c6a87c2fece1ea45382792118e5af5a197166f.file.header.tpl.php on line 177

This file has not been changed since installation on Nov 15 and the messages haven't shown up until today

Edited by GPMjohanna (see edit history)

Yes, I noticed that the site loads ok on my other computer, but back office is still not working - I cannot open modules and now I cannot update or add products either (see separate posting about product prices)

and what are these notices?

I am no programmer or anything so I have not touched any program files and am getting desperate because everything was working ok until now - and my hosting provider (inmotion; reccommended by ps) says that these are all programming issues that they cannot help with

Make sure to clear smarty cache, here is a video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOPJuODWm40

Have you installed any modules prior to the modules page not working. If it was working before, then something changed in order for it to not show up. Many times a module page that is loading a blank screen is due to a memory issue. 

When you turn errors on and go to your modules screen, can you share a screenshot?