[SOLVED] Editing a font

Doko,

adding missing characters to a font is pretty hard (need to modify the font file, add the definition of the missing characters etc, etc.

Probably easier is to find a nice font that does have all the characters already and use that one in the theme.

The theme probably has its own css file (probably in themes/<your theme folder>/css/themename.css, or otherwise they just modified the themes/<your theme folder>/css/global.css

Search for the font they use in this file and change to the new one.

If you have an URL to your site, we may be able to help you more specific.

pascal

Thanks for the fast reply. The font used in this theme is Oswald. Could you suggest me a similiar font that supports polish characters?

Also, how do I replace the font with a new one? Just swap the names in the css file or do I need to place the ttf file somewhere?

Yeah I figured that :) I was hoping you can suggest a similiar looking font that supports them, cause it looks really cool in Oswald.

/edit/ I found the same font with Polish diacritics support - link. Is there a way to use it on my store? I'm attaching the .css file so you can take a look.

classic.css

Edited by Doko (see edit history)

Thanks, could you please replace the code for me in the css file I attached above? I'm fairly new at this and I don't want to mess anything up (like removing the wrong line or something). The font I want to use instead of Oswald is the linked above Oswald-Regular. Thanks a lot :)

Edited by Doko (see edit history)