Only 24 orders over 4000+ got imported after autoupgrade 1.4.9.0 -> 1.5.6.1

Hello,

Today I tried to upgrade my shop from 1.4.9.0 to 1.5.6.1 version using 1-click-upgrade module.

I use the very last autoupgrade module version (1.2.4) downloaded just today from addons website.

I ran the module and after 10 minutes of work I got no errors at all (only a warning about deleting "backward compatibility module" being not compatible with 1.5), but I had a major issue on orders...

I had 4000+ valid orders in my 1.4.9.0 that got vanished after upgrade.

I checked DB and I found that :

ps_orders table had only 24 records  against the correct 1.4 DB  that had 4000+ records)...

The ID of the remaining orders were very strange too :

213, 413, 616 , 816, 1017 , 1217  ...

It seemed like autoupgrade had deleted a lot of records and keep them only 200 by 200.

In addition , ps_order_detail is completely empty after upgrade and 1.5 backoffice was missing of "ORDERS" tab in top-horizontal menu (I managed to found "ORDERS" under "Advanced Settings" Menu... Very strange)

Some ideas on how to solve it ? Of course my idea is to re-run the upgrade module again , but now I am rolled back to 1.4 installation.

Thanks

I also tried upgrading by steps

1.4.9 -> 1.4.11 went OK with all orders
1.4.11 -> 1.5.6.1 did the same mess (only 20 orders kept)

Also tried to delete / uninstall all third party modules before upgrading, but still the same issue.

I kept the upgrade log and saw that all queries went ok.

There is a bunch of queries about altering ps_order* table in order to add new 1.5 fields , but I really can't figure how the ps_order_detail could be dropped.

Dear all,

Can you please try to update your autoupgrade module to 1.2.5 version from this zip ?

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-modules/archive/master.zip

This fix should fix this issue

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-modules/commit/5bc941d03be121d69120bbaade60d2d74e018445

Please let me know if this worked for your upgrade.

Best regards

It would be nice to have a live message within this module where a new version and issues in old version are described.

Something like

A new version of Autoupgrade module is available. : Download 1.2.5 stable ! Don't use this old version !!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...