Upgrade to RC4??

Simple follow these steps ;-)

1) Download to make a local backup of your original site & DB

2) Rename the original site folder ie. "bk-yoursite"

3) Create a new folder name it to what ever the original site was ie. "yoursite"

4) Unzip prestashop & copy the content of the folder to "yoursite" via FTP

5) Now upload from your backup the file "settings.inc" which you will find in the config directory of your local backup

6) Run the RC4 install, you will now see a new option for update follow the simple directions you may be prompted to CHMOD directories depending on you server setup. the way I do this is recurse 777 on the main directory that way this only effects folders, you are then required to CHMOD 777 to settigns.inc to be able to write to this file

7) Finally copy your theme, mods & images over to RC4
for example you have 2 directories the quickest solution I have found would be to rename img to rc4-img & modules rename to rc4-modules, then all you have to do is move from server backup the following directories
/img
/modules

8) move "yourtheme" folder from the server backup directory over to themes directory on the live site
Well that is the safest way I have done for several sites, not sure if the same rules apply to 0.9.7 but this works for V1
PM me if you get any problems :coolsmirk:

Hmmm
Now it's different.

Unfortunately, 62 SQL errors have occurred.

and then it says

Current theme unavailable. Please check your theme directory name and permissions.

(I set all folders to CHMOD 777)

I'm going to sleep now, but it doesn't look good.

I am now out for the rest of today so I will have a look into this tonight if you can send me a PM should be something simple.
but you may find if you have done quite a few mods your theme will not be compatible with V1 so would first need tweeking

Warning: include(/home/jasdeeps/public_html/store/config/config.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jasdeeps/public_html/store/index.php on line 3

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/jasdeeps/public_html/store/config/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jasdeeps/public_html/store/index.php on line 3

I am having problem at this line please help me out..

thanks