Cannot delete or change order status - Image attached.

Hi,

I have many orders listed and can change the order status to shipped or change any other order information with no problem.

However, I have one order when I was first testing my site. This order will not allow me to change the status or allow the order to be changed in anyway. I believe that originally this product was marked as a virtual product (By mistake).

If I try to change any order details or the status I get the following page of code coming up with 'prestashop exception error' saying that the module is empty.

Please see attached of the actual error page.

I need to delete or make this order has shipped. I think it is causing me other problems with my shipping software.

Out of all the orders I have this is the only one that causes this problem. All other work ok and can change the status with no problem.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Paul 

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

This was an order that I was just testing with initially. The product was initially listed as a virtual product at £0.00 cost.

In the orders listing page it shows this order as 'free order'

I assume then that there must have been a 'free order' payment method which I must have removed or disabled.

Surely it should still let me mark this as shipped? Even as a free order and know payment required.

I will look into further and see if I can add the payment method back in? 

From what you have said I assume that if I enable this missing payment method, I will then be able to change the status?

Thank you for your help

Kind Regards

Paul 

Oh I see!

In this case, for free orders there is no payment module as far as I know, so it's really weird. You can try adding a fake one you still use via phpmyadmin, editing the order in ps_orders and adding the module name to the module column