PayPal Confirmation page non SSL

Prestashop version 1.5.6

Does anyone else have this problem? I have SSL enabled and it works fine on the account, checkout pages, etc. but the confirmation page is http. I tried adding the following to OrderConfirmationController.php and this works for the cheque and COD payment methods, but not for PayPal standard or Presto Changeo's Paypal Pro.

public $ssl = true;

Forcing SSL across the whole site works, but I'd rather not do it. I know this was a problem with an older version of PS, but thought it was fixed now. Any ideas would be very, very welcome as I can't see why my site does this, even on a clean installation.

the module specifies the return url.  You could try to edit the file paypalusa.php

Search for paypal_usa_return_url and you should find this

'paypal_usa_return_url' => $this->context->link->getPageLink('order-confirmation.php')));

change it to

'paypal_usa_return_url' => $this->context->link->getPageLink('order-confirmation.php', true)));

• 4 weeks later...

Damn it I forgot to follow the topic. You would think it would be automatic to follow a thread I started. Thanks for the replies. The thing is that I have the impression that this site is behaving differently from most others and I don't know why. The developer of the PayPal Pro module says this hasn't happened with other sites and has no suggestions, so I don't think it's anything I can change in the module itself. I just hoped somebody else had encountered the same thing as it affects the standard PayPal module as well as the third party Pro one.