I hope I am writing in the right forum. I am looking for a specific attribute combination.

I am developing a shop with shoes for kids and I have some trouble with attributes.

Main problem is that with shoes for kids you get different size form every company so apart from the shoes size I need to place also the sole size.

I found only one shop that does that. As you can in the category filter there are normal shoes sizes,  but on the product page (click)

When you click “choose from available sizes” you get the shoes size and sole size! And also you get a nifty Size chart with available sizes for this product.

My question is if it’s possible to reproduce in presta with a module or tweeks?
And also, is it possible to link attributes so when I chose a blue shoe for example I get only the available sizes for the blue version?

Ok so I'll try to explain it better. The whole idea is that when I set a combination sole size + shoe size I get 2 dropdowns with combinations on the product page. As you can imagine that would be stupid because sole size is directly correlated with the shoe size- you can't have different shoe size and sole sizes. Every size has a specific sole size.

1.Ideal situation would be to have two attributes but combined in to one on the product page. Having two attributes as a one dropdown as shown in the link (first post)

2.Also I had a backup idea. Would it be possible to have an attribute which would have a different name on category filtering page and different on product page? For example: size 24 in filters, but on the product page size 24 - sole length 15cm 

HI!

Of course, you can setup a product with multiple attributes (sole size and shoe size). More info about combinations: http://nemops.com/prestashop-attributes/

As for the other thing (show only available combinations), you can have a look at attribute wizard pro by Presto Changeo!

I have a question regarding attributes - how can I put attributes in alphabetical order like blue red white , In back office there are in this order but it seems that in front office they are in id-s order. I don't know what to do

I have a question regarding attributes - how can I put attributes in alphabetical order like blue red white , In back office there are in this order but it seems that in front office they are in id-s order. I don't know what to do

Pls Help 

about what part of website you're talking? product page? maybe layered navigation filter?

Ok so I'll try to explain it better. The whole idea is that when I set a combination sole size + shoe size I get 2 dropdowns with combinations on the product page. As you can imagine that would be stupid because sole size is directly correlated with the shoe size- you can't have different shoe size and sole sizes. Every size has a specific sole size.

1.Ideal situation would be to have two attributes but combined in to one on the product page. Having two attributes as a one dropdown as shown in the link (first post)

2.Also I had a backup idea. Would it be possible to have an attribute which would have a different name on category filtering page and different on product page? For example: size 24 in filters, but on the product page size 24 - sole length 15cm 

Perhaps I'm missing something, but if every shoe size has a specific sole size, what's the point of needing to state the sole size?  You wouldn't go into a shoe shop and ask for a shoe size 24 with sole size 15cm - you'd just ask for a shoe size 24.

If your customers are really curious about the sole sizes, then stick a table with all combinations of shoe sizes and sole sizes on a CMS page and link to it from your product page.

Cheers, Dave