Barcamp 7?

Hey who's going?

I'm trying to figure out how much it costs. is it 20 Euro's per ticket?

I know silly question but just making sure.. I know it's based in Paris, but will the conference be held in English or French?

Thanks

Hello! Yes, it is 20 Euro's per ticket. The conference will be held in French for the most part but the team also speaks English. Me and several other members of the US team will also be there to present and answer any questions. 

Look forward to seeing all of you there! Buy Tickets here! http://barcamp.prestashop.com/inscription/

I also have the same concern, are the main keynotes going to be in french I assume so? What workshops / speakers will be in english if any? Id love to go and meet a few people (also buy you a beer Ben!) but to head out and sit on my tod not sure I could justify it...

I hear Bruno will be personally translating to English the entire event with a 5 seconds delay....

If the rumor (which I just started) turns out to be false, I'm sure we, the English speakers will manage.

We could take turns dubbing the speakers, and later find a French speaker to see if we were correct ;)

In all seriousness, I think we'll be fine, especially if we stick together and form a big enough group, we should be able to find a few people to translate, and I know that the 20 min or so presentation that I'll be giving will be in English.