convert prestashop store to android app

what you mean by "convert" ?

apps on mobile are based on "JAVA" language and it's totally different language than PHP.

andorid apps like iphone apps works totally different and im convinced that you can't create brand new android app based on php core.

Quote from Appixia website:

'Can Appixia integrate with my existing eCommerce platform?

Appixia is designed to be a mobile storefront to your existing eCommerce store. We have invested a great deal of time in making the storefront be in complete sync with your actual store and backend systems, so any new products that you add to your catalog, or any discounts you place on existing items, will immediately show on mobile. The same principal applies to transactions, where by each purchase is actually processed on the actual eCommerce cart you use to run your existing store. Appixia supports a wide range of eCommerce solutions, including Magento, Prestashop, Zen Cart, Shopify, eBay stores and many others.'

But no more details on how the integration works.

Hello Again!

Appixia is not the solution I am looking for, because my android application would depend of Appixia Servers.

Now I am looking for something different. I am looking for an android library to access an online store.

Do you know if there is one out there??

Thank you very much!

• 3 months later...

Hello Again!

Appixia is not the solution I am looking for, because my android application would depend of Appixia Servers.

Now I am looking for something different. I am looking for an android library to access an online store.

Do you know if there is one out there??

Thank you very much!

Hello!

Did you find an alternative from appixia?

• 1 month later...

The easiest way is to build your own API, or Build one on top of the existing Webservice (I wouldn't recomend it, seems quite slow). Then you build an own library or you just create a class in java to supply the information to your in-app database. Good luck!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Well, it is very hard to have a dedicated mobile app integrated with Prestashop. FamDev worked pretty hard to create an omnichannel system integrated with ERPs, mobile apps and open source platforms, like Prestashop. You can take a look here to find out how you can get a mobile application integrated with Prestashop.

Edited by florinmacau (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone!!

We are developing a prestashop store. Is there a way to convert a prestashop store to an Android app?

Thank you very much!!

Hi,

Getting your business to mobile devices is the need of the present business hour but is equally a challenging task for the store admin therefore we have a solution for you. Our module is delivering an engaging and powerful PrestaShop mobile app for numerous Android users around the world. Below are some of the features of this module:

1) Converts your prestashop store into an Android App.

2) Seamless Synchronization between your app and your store.

3) Comes with the bundle of interactive themes.

4) Fully responsive and presence of Voice Search facility.

5) Social Media Logins. (Users will be allowed to login via Facebook and Google plus)

6) Multi Platform Compatible.

7) Fast Paced Work.

8) Rich pool of Android App developers.

There are only 4 simple steps to create an Android App for your store. Mentioned Below: 

1) Purchase the Module.

2) Install and Configure on your store.

3) Customize App and Export APK.

4) Publish the App to Google Play.

We will be guiding you through out the process of creating an Android app for your PrestaShop store. There is an option to publish the app through your Google Play Store account as well.

Check the module here: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/mobile/24214-android-mobile-app-builder.html