Job Offer - Experienced and close to Vancouver, BC

The Report Store

I have a site that has been half-up for quite awhile, that is still not finished.  Have already gotten over 50k hits, and it's not even up.  Need someone local that can help with many changes, including linking of Agile and Presto-Changeo modules.  This can't be rocket-science, but can't get the on-line help I need to finish this, and I want someone local that can be with us to undergo these changes.

If you are that special someone, please get in touch with me asap.  Time is of the essence.

Thank you.

Hi El Patron.  Would not want you to relocate to set up our store - don't think this would be an ongoing job.  Just want someone who can sit beside me to figure this shop out.  It has huge potential, and I just can't seem to find the right person to finish what we started.  Whenever I ask for verbal references, they run! What's with that?  Now if you cared to come up for a couple of weeks, we might be able to accomodate you - Vancouver is the loveliest city to be sure.  Where are you now?  You seem to be very knowledgeable, perhaps this might be the only way I will get this thing done.  Having to go back to work, because in 3 months I was still not able to get this up and running.  I am going to be a coder in my next life instead of a systems analyst!!!  Check out my website.  www.thereportstore.com.  I want to change the front-end to bring up the shop and not the Home page, as I was told I had to do.  Then I want to link up Presto-changeo' Batch Downloadable Product Pro to Agile's Multiple Seller module, in order to make it easier for the Consultants to upload the reports.  Doesn't seem like rocket science to me ...

Let me know your thoughts.

Lise

Muchos gracias senor. Really want someone local.  So tired of trying to explain everything over emails, and never getting what we need. I have looked at their work, and I agree that they look rather good at what they do.  If all else fails, I might just take you up on that.

Any Vancouver / Seattle people out there?

Edited by LiseCL (see edit history)

If you can't find anyone local I could be interested to visit Canada. But it is quite a distance, it would only make sense if the work is big enough. You should perhaps do a to-do list, as detailed as you can. That would also help you in the long run.

And such an arrangement would only be needed for immediate changes on your shop. If you require extensive coding, integration of third party APIs etc., you could still hire someone over a distance.

Muchos gracias senor. Really want someone local.  So tired of trying to explain everything over emails, and never getting what we need. I have looked at their work, and I agree that they look rather good at what they do.  If all else fails, I might just take you up on that.

Any Vancouver / Seattle people out there?

TIP: Don't use emails, build a word document of what you  want done, i.e.  request for quote.  I won't take private work mostly because the customer want's to send a bunch of emails. :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...