What do you want 1.6 to do ?

devilsown

• 1 month later...

Other things i would like to change :

Display some message when a quantity is updated. Right now there is no clear visible sign of that.

1 click away from any other page in the BO, I don't know how quicker you want it to be.

Maybe you were talking about creating product in bulk then?

1 click away from any other page in the BO, I don't know how quicker you want it to be.

Maybe you were talking about creating product in bulk then?

Let me rephrase that :

What i wish for is that the add new product button display on the menu itself maybe before the preview button etc. I hope that is more clear.

I just seem to appreciate 1.4's simplicity more and more now. But i guess we cannot go back now. I hated 1.5 but 1.6 is almost great.

The notification takes time to appear, and sometimes does not update at all. That is what is troubling me. This behaviour is not intuitive at all. I dont know if i should press enter or what the hell button to update the quantity. Of course, i can always use the save button directly, but right now there are two ways it seems to update it, the first one not too obvious.

Edited by indus (see edit history)

Can't the "Update all" button do the job?

I didn't see such a button and manually updated about 20 modules *phew* ... where is/was this button?

... ps ... found it ... it's in the opper right corner (just in the case anybody else is as blind as me :) )

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

The choice to have a numeric incremental number for the Orders !

And the ability to switch off the idiotic random charachter order reference.  Man, I'm not Amazon!  Just need to have the choice of a simple order number the same as the invoice number. 

That module uses overrides and is not upgrade safe.

On addons I have a upgrade safe module, not using override's

Search for Order Reference Number

And if this count's as advertising. I'm sorry. I just think override should be avoided as much as possible .

Thank you for the additional information.  However I don't feel tempted to pay for a "fix" of something that was not broken in the earlier versions.  Maybe the geniuses who dreamt up the wacky random character reference should make a free "switch" so simple guys like me can choose to have plain 'ol sequential numbers.

Thank you for the additional information.  However I don't feel tempted to pay for a "fix" of something that was not broken in the earlier versions.  Maybe the geniuses who dreamt up the wacky random character reference should make a free "switch" so simple guys like me can choose to have plain 'ol sequential numbers.

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/883

Edited by Pronux (see edit history)

And in addition to that pull request. I made another one, that is similar to the module I made. That to was rejected.

So I tried to include it in PrestaShop for free. But as dh42 metiond, they have had issues with multishop, and probarly wont include anything like it.

My module might suffer from this multishop bug, but I havent recived any compliants about it yet.

Edited by PhpMadman (see edit history)