TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to confirm the order, Please help!

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to confirm the order 

Details:

Error thrown: [object Object]

Text status: error

Please help!! I'm willing to even pay for a solution. I tried debugging this for hours and hours now.

I'm using 1.5.3. I can't confirm my order for any product, whether free or not. I can add products to cart and edit them but I can't confirm.

I tried: disabling ajax cart, ajax search. I tried: turning off SSL. Nothing works.

My site is www.thenotexchange.com You can try purchasing the free product http://thenotexchange.com/index.php?id_product=16&controller=product Test account: Email: [email protected] Password: testtestaccount Do not purchase anything real, it's not on sandbox mode.

I've tried paying via Paypal, a blank page is shown but on the buyer's side, payment is sent but no invoice is received and for virtual products, no file downloads are received (although I've tried editing OrderHistory.php which is the solution). And even bank wire doesn't work as a blank page is shown when I try to confirm my order.

Thank you!!

ok you've got there this error code:

[PrestaShopException]

Property OrderDetail->id_warehouse is empty
at line 837 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

831. 832. $message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);833. if ($message !== true)834. {835. if ($die)836. throw new PrestaShopException($message);837. return $error_return ? $message : false;838. }839. }840. 841. return true;
  • ObjectModelCore->validateFields - [line 264 - classes/ObjectModel.php] - [0 Argument]
  • ObjectModelCore->getFields - [line 464 - classes/ObjectModel.php] - [0 Argument]
  • ObjectModelCore->add - [line 426 - classes/ObjectModel.php] - [2 Arguments]
  • ObjectModelCore->save - [line 579 - classes/order/OrderDetail.php] - [0 Argument]
  • OrderDetailCore->create - [line 603 - classes/order/OrderDetail.php] - [7 Arguments]
  • OrderDetailCore->createList - [line 283 - classes/PaymentModule.php] - [7 Arguments]
  • PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder - [line 170 - controllers/front/ParentOrderController.php] - [9 Arguments]
  • ParentOrderControllerCore->_checkFreeOrder - [line 164 - controllers/front/OrderOpcController.php] - [0 Argument]
  • OrderOpcControllerCore->init - [line 150 - classes/controller/Controller.php] - [0 Argument]
  • ControllerCore->run - [line 348 - classes/Dispatcher.php] - [0 Argument]
  • DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 28 - index.php] - [0 Argument]

you use warehouse? it is necessary for you?

Btw Vekia, if it aids you, I currently have stock management enabled and advanced stock management disabled. Both are not important to me as I only sell virtual products and have quantities set to 1000+ each. Would disabling both or something help? What should I do about the warehouse error?

Just some history if it aids: I've made no adjustments to payment modules or codes, I've changed css only by adding Google fonts. I've done quite a bit of adjustments on address.tpl etc to get rid of the compulsory phone number and address fields. I've modified product.tpl or something like that to move the detailed description (for "more information" etc.) above the similar products category. I don't think these changes should affect anything.

Edited by justicejustine (see edit history)

This happens on free orders but paid orders do not go through probably because of the same problem. I'll try removing them later today but I used code that's been tried and tested on the forums so I don't think it's that likely to be the problem plus it's rather unrelated. But I'll try, thanks for letting me know about it!

I did a fresh install of prestashop on a subdomain and I'm trying to isolate the problems I made while customising. But, there's a huge problem: I can't receive an email for file downloads (virtual products) no matter what solution I try, on Github, forge etc. I tried paying via bank wire and changing status to 'payment accepted' and no file download email is received and of course, paying via Paypal doesn't solve the problem too. Several users encounter the same problem as I was browsing the forum. But this is a clean install and shouldn't be happening? :(

Discovered the problem. Can anyone help? I have uploaded a virtual product in the product but it doesn't show in the email as a link. What does this mean, how do I edit this?

"Thank you for your order from Test!

You have {nbProducts} product(s) now available for download using the following link(s):   {virtualProducts}   You can review your order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your customer account by clicking "My account" on our shop.
  If you have a guest account, you can follow your order via the "Guest Tracking" section on our shop."

Edited by justicejustine (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

each case needs individual inspection, its because problems like that depend on context. Sometimes it is a case of template, sometimes of some javascript errors, sometimes related to payment modules etc.