Multistore Configuration for Paypal

brownd92

Hi there,

I have a multistore configuration with Paypal installed.

I need each shop to go through to its own page on paypal with its own logo. I only want to use one paypal account but I can add all the email addresses for the shops to the account in paypal.

Has anyone any ideas?

I don't think this can be done, i.e. different logo, as the logo is defined within paypal and not ps...

so if you have multiple shops using the same paypal account (doesn't matter if you added multiple emails), paypal only sees the account as one(1) account.

Thanks El Patron.

I know it is possibe with paypal, its just the paypal_page_style used in the call to paypal which defines what the client will see when they are paying. Im using another system which uses Paypal for payments and I do exactly the same thing with it. One paypal account but many pagestyles within Paypal (change the logo, colour etc)

The problem is I cannot see how to set the paypal_page_style with the paypal module in prestashop, OR if it will allow you to put in a paypal account for each shop within the multistore configuration....

Otherwise it may be pretty useless....

Thanks again for your help so far.

Thanks

Hi El Patron,

Here are paypals instructions on how to do so...

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/mer/cowp_summary-outside

and on this document

https://cms.paypal.com/cms_content/GB/en_GB/files/developer/PP_WebsitePaymentsStandard_IntegrationGuide.pdf

Its actually quite simple. However there is no option in the Prestashop Paypal module to allow you to choose the pagestyle for each shop....

I really need a way around this...

Thanks

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

This is a bit off track but PayPal allowed me to have other accounts hanging off my main company PayPal account. I wanted this to separate transaction activities between businesses that the company holds.

Some people may like the idea for each shop to have it's own account.

I also think it would be great if the PayPal module could be adapted to pass the style information.