PS 1.5.4.1 front office login problem

Hi

I have front office login problem in my Prestashop 1.5.4.1 by IE (with fresh cookie and history). Every time i add a product to the cart and try to pay it by clicking on "Checkout" button, i will face to log out my account automatically!

I could solve this matter by connecting my domain to https://www.cloudflare.com but it's not good solution because i need to use my native web host ...

- May any one help me please?

- Should i open a topic about this matter?

- I did test almost all solutions that i found on the internet but nothing worked for me!

- I have my webshop from PS 1.3.x till this 1.5.4.1 version and i did upgrade my shop every time.

- I had this problem when i upgrade from 1.3.x to 1.4.x and i solved it but sadly i can't remember how i did it! ...

Regards

is there any chance to test your website? if so, please share url i will inspect it 

I can't share my url to public really ... but if you be agree i can send you in personal message. Also my webshop is active and i have a bit time (5-10 mins) to show you the matter. Please let me know once you are free to check it.

UfXoH5G.png

seems like everything is ok there

But i have problem with IE (fresh reset cookie and history) yet! it seems work good with google chrome and Firefox.

I can see you are not logd in on the customer account! or if you logged in, in this picture you are logged out! :)

There is to empty field in the top right of this picture that show you are not logged in. I did gave you login info to try to login before add any product.

Is it possible to request you to do the test same as the instruction that i sent you?

Thanks

Edited by Dadash Ali (see edit history)