Orders from eBay received several times

Befox

Hi,
Since last weekend (without any software update), orders coming from eBay are duplicated (4 times for one).

One eBay order generate several PS orders with different ID.
I don't know how to correct this problem.
Could you help me ?
Best regards
-----------------------
PrestaShop v1.4.7.3
Module eBay v1.5

post-712935-0-91423800-1380634186_thumb.png

If you click to view the order itself, is the date/time against "Payment accepted" the same for each of the duplicates?

In the module, on the Orders History tab, does it show the duplicates?  is the eBay Order ref different or the same for each?

Te payment time seems to be the time the order is fetched from ebay and created within prestashop - if each duplicate order has a different time it would indicate that it's either not recording the order as having been dealt with before, or ebay is giving different numbers each time...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This fix works for me too, and I have to implement it back in every new version of the module. Can you please put it into the module code directly since many persons are still having this issue and they don't know how to fix it?

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I don't know if will be useful but i solved after a month of testing. In my case i fixed in this way:

I discovered and fixed (in a strange way) the problem.

1°) in the table ebay_order the value id_order is not filled during the INSERT and return an ERROR (no default value present)
2) in the table ebay_order_log ther the value date_update in set as NOT NULL and give an error. I add in the file ebatorderlog.php the line $this->date_update = date('Y-m-d H:i:s'); under the line $this->date_add = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
3) the table ebay_order_errors is not present and is not created with the script sql-install.php

Prestashop v1.6 - plugin e bay 1.11