[NEW TEST] v1.5.6 Test Package

[TESTING ONLY] This is for Testing purposes only, do NOT upgrade or use this for Production/Live Mode.

Dear PrestaShop Community,

We have listened to your suggestions and we have prepared the 1.5.6 test version. 

Click here to download and test

We appreciate all your support and feedback in testing this version. For a short time we will use your feedback and suggestions to make corrections on the release branch to Github: 

https://github.com/P...commits/release

Regards,

Benjamin

[TESTING ONLY] This is for Testing purposes only, do NOT upgrade or use this for Production/Live Mode.

• Like 1

Hi Tomer,

I did not get an error. However the cart acts as if you are purchasing the two items, however, in the back office the only order you get is for one of the products, not for all of them.

Conclusion: We have a split order bug when purchasing two or more items that are stored in multiple warehouses with separate carriers.

I tested this version and when two products have different carriers, it worked correctly. It made two separate orders with the correct shipping charge in it. 

However, when two warehouses have different carriers and one cart has products with multiple warehouses, only one carrier is selected to ship ALL the products, even if the carrier does not ship from that warehouse. 

Does anybody else have realistic suggestions for bugs and or bug fixes.

I can tell you what we have fixed in this version.

1. Automatic move to new image system. 

2. 404 Error for LogOut with SSL

3. Layered Navigation (99% fixed)

4. Live Edit issues with home tab and fatal error

5. Geo-Location Currency update based on IP.

6. WaterMark Module

7. Home Text Editor Picture

• 2 months later...