I can not figure out the problem on paypal

Sito Lab

I then installed on the module paypal prestashop 1.5.4.1 version 3.5.9 European version, enter all the credentials rischieste to activate the payment through paypal

Enabling Business account ok

I have selected in step 1 "want paypal as a payment method add-on? I activated the payment Express

to step 3 I have activated all the credentials and bees are ok

Choose the Express Checkout button

Your customers pay in just 2 clicks

Yes (recommended) activated

Choose Sand box

You will have a test environment to your PayPal account. Learn more

Live mode (recommended) activated

Type of payment

Choose your method to process payments: (automatic vs. manual authorization).

Authorization / Manual capture (payment shipping)

Using Google chrome I did a test with another account to pay with paypal express payment arrival to the page of paypal and when I confirm the payment locks without bringing me no error code

could someone please help me? to make a purchase if you want to in case of problems will refund immediately

thanks

sorry for the delay.

thanks for the reply seems to be Nemo1 Error 500 I say this because I do not know how to see the name of the problem.

I also contact my provider because I read that could be a problem url, he replied that it is not a permission problem, and to contact paypal, which I did, but I still have not received a reply, I did a lot of tests, doing some research, but nothing.

If the payment is done normally, that is, placing products in the cart works.

so if you've got internal server error 500, you should turn on error reporting exactly as Nemo suggested

here it is little information about turning error reporting on: 

open: config/defines.inc.php

find this line
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
change to look like this:
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

so if you've got internal server error 500, you should turn on error reporting exactly as Nemo suggested

here it is little information about turning error reporting on: 

open: config/defines.inc.php

find this line
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
change to look like this:
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

vekia thanks for the reply, I have made this change, but I get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Address->phone is empty' in /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/ObjectModel.php:837 Stack trace: #0 /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/ObjectModel.php(265): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/ObjectModel.php(465): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/Address.php(170): ObjectModelCore->add(true, false) #3 /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(193): AddressCore->add() #4 {main} thrown in /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 837

So here is the procedure done

1-click checkout

2 Insert email and password paypal

3 on phone number to share

4 click on continue

error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Address->phone is empty' in /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/ObjectModel.php:837 Stack trace: #0 /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/ObjectModel.php(265): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/ObjectModel.php(465): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/Address.php(170): ObjectModelCore->add(true, false) #3 /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(193): AddressCore->add() #4 {main} thrown in /srv/disk9/1497831/www/iotoscana.com/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 837

I just received a response from the service center paypal on this issue.

Thank you for contacting technical support PayPal.

We apologize for the delay in the first response.

This error 'generated in the server of his cart Prestashop, which uses PayPal modules but with custom code that PayPal does not control (' cause precisely on Prestashop) and therefore does not support.

I have to ask you kindly to contact technical support for Prestashop for a code control button and the resolution of the problem.

Sincerely,

Renato

PayPal MTS

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I know this topic is from two years ago but I'm facing this issue with a store I have, is PS 1.5.4.1, and as our italian friend said Paypal throws an error about phone validation:

***********************************************************************************

[PrestaShopException]

Property Address->phone is empty
at line 837 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

***************************************************************************************************

I read this ticket (http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-2050) but I'm not able to make it work, I'm using Paypal v.1.3.11

Do you guys have any solution for this issue?

Thanks!