[SOLVED] Using the UPS Module and getting outrageous costs

So I have enabled the UPS shipping module. I have multi store enabled. One of the stores is US and the other is GB. The UPS shipping module is enabled on the US store only and I have populated the configuration of the shipping module with the US address of where the products will be shipped from. All looks good except the shipping estimates are astronomical when the order needs to be shipped somewhere in the US. 

Also UPS ground is not available. So this tells me that it is trying to ship from some where else. 

Is there an issue with UPS and multi-store?

PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1

Thanks,

Don

Edited by stnadmin (see edit history)

Since I'm using the UPS shipping module I'm assuming that it is weight based unless there is some override that I'm not aware of. 

I'm not using Advance stock management but may be switching that on. 

So right now I have the UPS shipping module enabled for just one of the stores and I have this for the configuration:

http://i.imgur.com/4RfHaGa.jpg

This gives me the green checks that all is good but when I go to buy a product with a shipping weight of 2.83LBS

http://i.imgur.com/nYxCe5B.jpg 

Shipping to the same address that it is being shipped from I do not get the shipping option of UPS Ground (in the US the most common one and least expensive) and the estimate of what I get for 2nd day is over the top.

http://i.imgur.com/6IHJrEq.jpg

This leads me to believe that the UPS shipping module is not using the ship from address configured in the module itself.

Thanks,

Don

Hi, if you make the size/weight smaller, does UPS ground show? Or does ground never show? If you are not using Advance Stock management with warehouses then I don't think UPS is calculating the shipping "from" any different than what you have in place in the settings. 

Quick question, what version of the module are you using, and have you tried deleting and resinstalling? 

Yes reducing the shipping weight for a product does decrease the shipping cost but it is still over the top. For one item with the weight of 0.5 lbs being shipped from 97128 to 97128 it is calculating shipping cost at 167.98. Also UPS ground is not an option.

I am using the latest version 1.3.1

I am going to un-install and re-install now and see if that helps.

OK!!! I have figured out the issue. Which is actually a pretty big one and I'm hoping there is a work around. 

One of the stores is in the UK and one is in the US. I just noticed (newby) that dimensions and weights are shared between the stores. So I had kg and cm values on the US store and did not realize this. 

So the big question here now is there a way to have separate shipping values on a product for different stores?

Maybe I should close this post and start a new one since it is a different issue all together?