Prestashop store redirected to an infected site

Hi,

When I open my website www.ogatohobby.com (prestashop 1.3.1) it goes to sites like this ones:

http://ot90xs2201beb8h01zcqfgi.bilzen-oost.be/index.php?s=b2ZqaGlzcD1jbXl3YXNtJnRpbWU9MTMwOTAzMDU1OS02NTI4NjMzNDQmc3JjPTI4MCZzdXJsPW9nYXRvaG9iYnkuY29tJnNwb3J0PTgwJmtleT0xQ0ZGRDBBNiZzdXJpPS9iYWNrdXBjb25maWcvaW5kZXgucGhw

http://pz71g7tug5vpujun1aasm7f.binnendeur-prijzen.nl/index.php?m=cWp5amN3PXNpJnRpbWU9MTMwOTA1MDQzOS03OTg0OTgwMzEmc3JjPTI4MCZzdXJsPW9nYXRvaG9iYnkuY29tJnNwb3J0PTgwJmtleT1EM0MwREJEMyZzdXJpPS9iYWNrdXBjb25maWcvaW5kZXgucGhw

It doesn't happen all the time. Around only 1 time in 20.

It happens when I goes to the back office, but also happens in the front office so I don't know where I can look.

Have any clue?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

The problem isn't from the computer because it happens also in others computers (see by myself). And I've got also some clients that have seen this too.

Unfortunaly it doesn't happen all the time so I don't know where to look.

Does it redirect from any perticular link or from a plain url as well.

This is happening on multiple machines? I have checked your site and I don't see anything that would indicate that the site is infected with anything. the php and js files haven't been edited since 2011, which is how a virus would work. I think it might be a tool bar or plugin on your local machine. Have you recently run a virus scan?

This is happening on multiple machines? I have checked your site and I don't see anything that would indicate that the site is infected with anything. the php and js files haven't been edited since 2011, which is how a virus would work. I think it might be a tool bar or plugin on your local machine. Have you recently run a virus scan?

The problem happens in multiple machines. And my computer is clean.

can you post your .htaccess file?

this may also be a hosting issue, have you contacted them?

I have this:

# .htaccess automaticaly generated by PrestaShop e-commerce open-source solution

# URL rewriting module activation
RewriteEngine on

# URL rewriting rules
RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9]+)\-([a-z0-9]+)(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.jpg$ /img/p/$1-$2$3.jpg [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([0-9]+)/([_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.jpg$ /img/p/$1-$2.jpg [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.jpg$ /img/c/$1$2.jpg [L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$3&isolang=$1$5 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$2&isolang=$1$4 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /category.php?id_category=$2&isolang=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$2$4 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$1$3 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /category.php?id_category=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^content/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /cms.php?id_cms=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)__([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /supplier.php?id_supplier=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)_([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/(.*)$ /$2?isolang=$1 [QSA,L,E]

# Catch 404 errors
ErrorDocument 404 /404.php

I will contact my host supplier too

There was nothing out of the ordinary with the htaccess file, here is a shot of it. http://screencast.com/t/immVKwrGK6  I can't see anything out of the ordinary on the whole site. None of the js files have been edited in years, none of the php files have either. The only thing I saw that I am not familiar with was a cookie header in the php files. Here is the snippet

header('P3P: CP="IDC DSP COR CURa ADMa OUR IND PHY ONL COM STA"');

But it looks to have been in them for a few years. 

• Like 1

There was nothing out of the ordinary with the htaccess file, here is a shot of it. http://screencast.com/t/immVKwrGK6  I can't see anything out of the ordinary on the whole site. None of the js files have been edited in years, none of the php files have either. The only thing I saw that I am not familiar with was a cookie header in the php files. Here is the snippet

header('P3P: CP="IDC DSP COR CURa ADMa OUR IND PHY ONL COM STA"');

But it looks to have been in them for a few years. 

Thanks a lot.

I will contact to see if it's an hosting issue.

• 1 month later...