[SOLUTION] eBay 1.5.1 error Item.ShippingDetails.ShippingServiceOptions.ShippingServ

Prestalia

hello to all,

seen that these days has been released version 1.5.1 of the module ebay official and that in all the forums (of all nations) was reported this problem, we decided to see what could be done and to put here in the forum solution.

Download the file here and replace that of the loaded module 1.5.1 folder classes (always make a copy of the original).

TEST IT AND WRITE US IF IT IS ALL OK.

ll module has several other bugs to fix, this is the only solution to that reported in the title.

good work to all

staff Prestalia

www.prestalia.it

EbaySynchronizer.php

• Like 3

allora questa soluzione pare funzionare con il problema che per quel che ne capisco io sia dovuto ai collegamenti dei video youtube , mi da questo errore

La tua inserzione non può contenere javascript (".cookie", "cookie(", "replace(", IFRAME, META), cookie o href.

ditemi se mi sbaglio e se non sbaglio avete idea di come risolvere la cosa ?

video?

our solution work only in shipping cost.

this is another problem, but you must see in description and javascript that ebay don't want, there is online something abount but is not a problem of the module.

la nostra soluzione riguarda i costi di spedizione.

il tuo problema è legato alla descrizione, il messaggio è chiaro, ebay non vuole javascript nella descrition.

in giro ci sono trucchi per questa cosa, ma non riguardano il modulo.

ciao

We tried the new .php file for the ebay module php.gifEbaySynchronizer.phpbut we get:

Input data for tag

is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.

Item.ConditionID

Product(s) concerned :

Help ! Thanks.

condictionId is another problem, you must verify the new tab specific if you save the condction of category.

in some tests we have done depends on did not install the module from 0 but in having only updated files from the previous version.

regards

I notice your fix removes the changes made to check the carrier's actual shipping method.

As per PNM-1633, this can cause products listed on eBay to be set to Free P&P in cases where a shipping cost was not found for a product, e.g. because the appropriate carrier is set to a shipping method which does not match the default shipping method.

[The fix for 1.4 which I posted has only partially been implemented in 1.5.1 - it needs a "if ($price === false) return;" in various places in _getShippingPriceForProduct() - this preserves any other error condition rather than changing it to zero later.]

I haven't encountered the error referred in the OP myself, so cannot comment on it's cause or if this does fix it, but without the check on $carrier->shipping_method then I for one cannot use it - it ended up costing me more to just post two items than I received last time, so wouldn't want to see this happen again.

There IS a typo in GetShippingDetails.tpl ....

{if $service.serviceCosts !== fase}

should refer to false not fase.

It's possible this is relevant!

To re-iterate - Watch items carefully in case they go up with Free P&P when they shouldn't.

OK.  After finally getting this error myself, I can offer a proper solution. Sorry Prestalia.

As I suspected... 

in ./ebay/api/GetShippingDetails.tpl

change the typo of "fase" to "false".

This fixes the ShippingDetails.ShippingServiceOptions etc error.  Now you get "At least one postage option must be specified."

To fix THAT ...

In classes/EbaySynchronizer.php

within private static function _getShippingPriceForProduct

Change all occurrences of === to ==

This is because different "types" of number are not exactly equal, even if they have the same value. === checks type as well as value, == only checks value. Whoops 202! 

If you want some belt-and-braces, to protect against accidental Free P&P, after every $price = <whatever>

add:   if ($price === false) return false;

(yes, that one IS three equals signs)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi irrelevant. thanks for your fix. You could please add the file to this post ? thanks

OK.  After finally getting this error myself, I can offer a proper solution. Sorry Prestalia.

As I suspected... 

This fixes the ShippingDetails.ShippingServiceOptions etc error.  Now you get "At least one postage option must be specified."

To fix THAT ...

This is because different "types" of number are not exactly equal, even if they have the same value. === checks type as well as value, == only checks value. Whoops 202! 

If you want some belt-and-braces, to protect against accidental Free P&P, after every $price = <whatever>

As I suspected... 

To fix THAT ...

------------------------------  THANKS A LOT  - Very Good solution .  work for me --- struggling from 2 days  -- mucha gracias 

Hi irrelevant

thank you for your patch. finally you could resolve the problem with free shipping!

the problem is that i configure the international shipping and in this moment don't work. In ebay, tells like... " your shipping country are avaliable but don't have the price inserted. please make a question about shipping price"

i have a carrier for each zone that i plan to send

Edited by David475 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Io utilizzo la versione 1.5.2 che mi aggiorna ogni volta la foto della galleria anche se io l'ho precedentemente modificata su ebay. Ebay Italia vuole foto di almeno 500 pixel altrimenti tra qualche mese non si potranno pubblicare inserzioni con foto più piccole di 500pixel. C'è la possibilità di non far sincronizzare la foto una volta modificata?

Io utilizzo la versione 1.5.2 che mi aggiorna ogni volta la foto della galleria anche se io l'ho precedentemente modificata su ebay. Ebay Italia vuole foto di almeno 500 pixel altrimenti tra qualche mese non si potranno pubblicare inserzioni con foto più piccole di 500pixel. C'è la possibilità di non far sincronizzare la foto una volta modificata?

L'errore di fondo non è del modulo, ma il fatto che cambi la foto su ebay invece di cambiare il formato su prestashop, solo in questo modo non avrai di questi problemi.

ciao

Edited by Prestalia (see edit history)

L'errore di fondo non è del modulo, ma il fatto che cambi la foto su ebay invece di cambiare il formato su prestashop, solo in questo modo non avrai di questi problemi.

ciao

Modificando la dimensione della foto large_default diventa troppo grande per il sito di prestashop. In pratica o la allargo e vado bene su ebay oppure la lascio come sta per andar bene sul sito. Inoltre vendendo anche abbigliamento intimo ebay non accetta foto dove si vedono ad esempio i capezzoli e devo coprirli modificando la foto ma vorrei lasciarla così come sul sito.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm getting this problem with 1.9.2 module version. I get the error:

Some products have not been listed successfully due to the error(s) below
Input data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.
Item.ShippingDetails

It's driving me mad!!! I'm using PS version 1.5.6.2

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's incredibly frustrating, as the module works fine apart from these issues, and puts us at risk of negative feedback if not addressed. I've looked around at other modules, but would rather go on recommendation than picking one at random. Any ideas guys?

Prestancedesign: I can confirm that changing the stock level in PS back office is now instantly changed on eBay - including taking the stock down to 0. I'm not sure about the Cron task working, as I probably haven't left enough time for it to execute yet.

• 3 weeks later...

salve,io ho questo problema come posso risolverlo :

Le impostazioni sono state aggiornate (Opzione B : 2 / 2 Sincronizzazione prodotti con eBay)

Alcuni prodotti non sono stati messi in vendita a causa dei seguenti errori
I dati di input per il tag non sono validi o mancano. Verifica la documentazione API.
Item.Currency

Prodotti interessati :
- COLLANA CON CIONDOLO A FORMA DI LOGO CRONOTECH

aiutatemi il prima possibile.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...