anyone have a free captcha for prestashop 1.5?

I am confused with this intent:

Put this code inside the contact-form.tpl of your theme or in any form that you need to block:

{include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"}

and how to insert the code above to contact-form.tpl?

please help me

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This module works but nothing is blocking.

Nicolas

Hi there,

I would like to add that the feature works if you place the code just before submit button.

I had the same issue, I placed the code at the beginning of tpl file, but no use as it does not block anything there.

Look for the following code:

<p class="submit">
<input type="submit" name="submitMessage" id="submitMessage" value="{l s='Send'}" class="button_large" />
</p>

your code should look like this after changing:

{include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"}
<p class="submit">
<input type="submit" name="submitMessage" id="submitMessage" value="{l s='Send'}" class="button_large" />
</p>

Once saved you will see slider on your form and click submit button will not do anything unless you slide the slider to right and a green tick appears next to it.

However it aligns to left of the form, which I don't like and customizing it using css is a bit tricky. Working on it.

Hope that helps  B)

Hi, it works :D but not submit button.

captur27.png

Hi morphinux,

The whole idea of version 2.0 is to not have submit button. When user unlocks the form it submits it with what ever is entered in the form.

This is to avoid confusion as users don't have a choice but to slide the form.

Hope that helps.

• 3 months later...

This worked perfectly on my 1.5 site. Does not seem to work on 1.6. Anyone tried and have better results? Added to authentication.tpl and contact-form.tpl. In 1.5, the submit was within a <p class="submit">, in 1.6, using the default theme it is in a <div class="submit">. Is that the problem? I also cleared cache in Prestashop and browsers each try.

I have placed it directly above the Submit div. Tried also just below the <div class="submit">

... and just above the <button class="btn btn-default button button-medium ....

..and above <input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="SubmitCreate"...

Also doesn't work on the Contact-form.tpl either.

Thanks

Daniel

• 5 weeks later...

from "SPAM" point view this module is not useful.

you can send form even without "slide"

bots doesn't use javascripts, just send form which is work even with this slide captcha module.

i said it a lot of times before, regarding do this addon, somewhere here on this forum ;)

• 1 month later...