[SOLVED] Got an Error in Category When we click page not found error 404

Hi Every one am getting an error when i click on category am getting page not found 404 error page just 2 days back it is working perfectly but now am getting that error and i have change Friendly url to disable then also it is getting error and interesting part is my all product is in individual categories but when i open my any of the product it is showing only home category please any one help me am in big trouble

my website is www.bazaaradda.com

this is category link redirect to error page http://bazaaradda.com/114-flowers

any one please help :wub:

post-675006-0-10969300-1377024961_thumb.jpg

i also have done that but it also not working i have a backup of all data of one month back so if you have a dobt in any files or directory has been error so i will replace that files if so, please specify the file name with directory to be replace please help me out like this

• 9 months later...
Dear friends, I have the same problem. I've tried to follow your advice, but I did not get any results. Not only the BLOCK CATEGORIES no longer appears to me, although it is implemented and configured (as I have checked the live edit), but, if I click on the categories created, I get a 404 error. What can I do? 

I'm working with prestashop 1.6.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,

I am having the same doubt.

I want to display the category in the navigation menu.

I created a new root category and link that category for my navigation menu. It wont work. It initially redirect that page but suddenly it redirects to 404 page.

Like same, if I create a category under the home category, it is working.

For new root  category it won't work. 

Can anyone give solution Pls 

Edited by poorna (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

For those who are still having this issue, i found a partial solution, maybe this drives you to a final solve way, 

I noticed that i had a dissorder in a almost all my categories after updating from 1.5 to 1.6, and i was having this link problem so y reorganize categories as they were before upgrade, and now it is working. it appears to be a ddbb issue.

This also could be useful https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/293588-root-category-button-missing/?p=1670991

Best wishes

Edited by yog_sothoth (see edit history)