Modules don't show on Modules tab

Hello there,

So, I've started to get the hang of working with modules and presta, but I ran into a problem. I had just downloaded and connected a module that allows an open text box, but this happened..

None of them show, the entire list of modules isn't there. The website is still good, but they just don't show in the back office.

All that it says is

Back Office>> Modules

Use your favorite FTP program, or it's possible that your hosting account allows you to view/edit files.

It asked for an authentication username and password. I put in my website log in info, but that didn't work. Would it be something different that maybe our tech person may know when they installed the website for us?

It asked for an authentication username and password. I put in my website log in info, but that didn't work. Would it be something different that maybe our tech person may know when they installed the website for us?

yes, contact your tech person. You need for future reference the following abilities.

FTP

PHPMYADMIN

Logon to your hosting account

suerte (luck)

yes, contact your tech person. You need for future reference the following abilities.

FTP

PHPMYADMIN

Logon to your hosting account

suerte (luck)

Thank you so much for all the help! I'm now contacting him, and after that I think everything should run smoothly. I really appreciate your help! I'll get back to you if I hit another bump!

Gracias

Once you get the credentials, make sure to backup your folders and file via FTP. At this time you should also export your mySQL database and keep a backup of that as well. Put the Database backup and PrestaShop file backup in the same parent dated folder for easy reference.

You will probably need to remove the module you just installed, but turning on Error reporting will give you more information to determine the next course of action.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Can somebody help me?

When I try to go from back office to modules>modules, I get this kind of message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class WebToPayException in /home/.... on line 403
[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module WebToPay:
Cannot redeclare class WebToPayException

How can I solve this problem? Sorry, I didn't find such topic.