30ml

How much you like ?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How much you like ?

• Worse
    • Not Bad
    • Good
    • Awesome

Great website, a couple of small things - the social buttons at the bottom, the links for YouTube and Google+ are mixed up.

Also, I understand English isn't a first language for you, but the introductory paragraph on the main page is poor. I've touched it up for you;

We supply high quality Prestashop themes at reasonable prices, with excellent customer support to solve any problems you may encounter. Still not satisfied? Ok, we'll offer money back if you are unhappy for whatever reason.

first page load: 1,6 sec

all other about 1.0 sec

in my opinion it is great

I do not if I am authorize to put footer banner as you have in every post. Last I was warn not to put those footer information . When I will be eligible to put signature .

I don't know who warned you and what your signature looked like. I'm not the only one mod here.

What to do now? just follow rules:

Concerning signatures:

– new users cannot create a signature until they have submitted 25 approved posts

– the font must be the default size,

– it cannot be longer than 3 lines

– It can not contain advertisements, or special offers (eg. use voucher code “forum” for 25% off).

– it cannot contain more than ONE (1) link, which may be in your banner. The link may direct to your own store.

– NO affiliate links are permitted

– a single .jpg or .png banner is permitted, with maximum dimensions of 360 x 60px and no more than 8kb.

and everything will be fine.

let me know on PM if you have any other questions, i will try to help

• 3 weeks later...