change logo based on referrer

Hi, I need to change the logo of the site when the visit comes from a particular referrer, and for that logo to remain in place for the duration of the visit.

Preferably as an installable module (or it has to remain in place during upgrades).

Please get back to me with timescale and cost.

ssorry.. posted in wrong forum. Will post in modules.

Edited by adibranch (see edit history)

which version of Prestashop are you using? What theme are you using (custom or default)

as for the referrer, how do they enter your site? Does the referring site have a URL to your home page? Please describe how these referring sites will link back to your site

I can provide a customization, but a module and supporting future upgrades would not be possible. You would have to re-apply these customizations if you change the theme or upgrade prestashop in the future.

If you would like to pursue this, send me a PM and we can discuss the details and cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry for the delay in this.

Basically, another company wishes to send visitors to our site. When they do this, we want the logo to change.

The other company will simply send out the link in a mailshot, or via a link from their own website. I know this is fairly simple, I just cant quite suss it..

Essentially you need to a customization that would detect the referring link, add a cookie attribute for the duration of the session, and then update the theme's header file so that it the cookie attribute exists, then show the associated logo

If you would like to pursue this, send me a PM and we can discuss the details and cost.