[solved] Edit the footer of 1.5 in the default theme

I have read through some threads explaining how to edit the footer but I just don't get it right. I want to remove some links this list below where it says 'Information' like 'specials' 'top-sellers' new products aso... I WANT to keep the terms and conditions aso... How can I edit this?

Especially 'our stores' is quite irritating as we have none...

http://arr-shop.org/en/

Good morning

Go to database via ftp/cpanel and find

public_html/yourtheme/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl

and comment out <!-- --> these lines around line 50

<!-- {if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<li class="first_item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('prices-drop')}" title="{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}

<li class="{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE}first_{/if}item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('new-products')}" title="{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>

{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<li class="item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('best-sales')}" title="{l s='Best sellers' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Best sellers' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}

{if $display_stores_footer}<li class="item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('stores')}" title="{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if} -->

This will remove/hide "Price drop - New product - Best sales - Stores

Hope this helps

Paul

• Like 1

ooooops... I did that, went in with Expression web, but this will ALWAYS lead to a html 500 mistake if I change anything there in the templates. It is ok with all the PHP files, but somehow I have problems with tpl files. And I am NOT very good in these things. I found the section you mentioned, outcommented it and there it was again.... same problem happened when I wanted to outcomment the complete footer after I bought the customizable one... :-(